For projects that can use field screening data, the Summit-FAS mobile laboratory can perform screening methods for the following compounds in soil and water samples. Field screening data is non-compliant and the data should be used where certification is not required.
- Diesel Range Organics in soil and water, (C10-C22 hydrocarbons) EPA 8015
- Oil Range Organics in soil and water, (C22-C32 hydrocarbons) EPA 8015
- Fuel fingerprint (compare to common fuel products), EPA 8015
- Select Polyaromatic hydrocarbons by micro extraction/GC/FID, EPA 8100-mod*
- Select Pesticides/PCB’s by micro extraction/GC/ECD, EPA 8081-mod*
*These methods require special setup and project specific compounds, reporting limits must be known up front